The new KidCo Fireplace Hearth Safety Gate Model G3100 provides protection from the heat and fire of fireplaces, wood stoves and barbecues in addition to the dangers of sharp corners and the hard, rough surfaces of hearths. Five interlocking wide sections can be angled or set in a straight line as needed, and are wall mounted for safety. Included is a 23" extra wide walk through auto-close door that opens in either direction with a simple one-hand adult release. Door can be placed wherever needed in the layout. Base set fits a 6' wide hearth and is 132" in total width. Gate stands 31" high. Can also be used as a free-standing play yard or extra wide gate. Has a black, non-toxic, heat resistant finish.
- Baby proof fireplaces of any size and shape
- Door/Gate has a easy-use hold open button
- Magnet-Lock Technology automatically closes the door
- Joints easily adjust and lock
- Quick release, adjustable wall mount hardware
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Passes all ASTM and JPMA safety standards
- Can also be used as a freestanding play yard with use of optional extensions
Model G4301, 9" Optional Extension.
Model G4311, 24" Optional Extension.
No limit to number of added extensions.
Note: Wood screws are provided with all wall-mounted gates for presumed installation into wood framework. Special surfaces such as brick, concrete, drywall or plaster will require different fasteners to achieve a secure installation. We offer Gate Mounting Kits with accessories and fasteners for various installation conditions.
Oversized item, extra shipping may apply.