The Safe Sizer Choking Prevention Plate is an award winning kids plate with a raised 1/2" diameter ring that provides a visual reminder and measurement device for parents and caregivers to size cut-up food. Always cut your child's food to a maximum bite size of 1/2" or less in any direction to prevent choking. For children under 4 years old. Colorful Monkey and Fish designs.
- Children under 2 years old have the highest rate of food related choking deaths
- Children up to 4 years old are the most vulnerable because they do not have a full set of teeth.
List of Awards:
- iParenting Media Award
- Creative Child Magazine Top Choice 2009 Award
- The National Parenting Center 2009 Seal of Approval
- PTPA Media Award
- 2009 TD Monthly Innovations